The Die Was Cast - My Journey to New Guinea

News items from Bougainville

The Bougainville Aftermath

For your listening pleasure: TAIM BILONG MASTA

70 years of PIM are now available on the internet - click here

A new online library servicing the Pacific: digitalpasifik.org

RETURN TO TOP OF BLOG

If something on this blog doesn't work, please contact the janitor
Alternatively, contact the Helpdesk

25 August 2010

Greg Beehre looking for Des

Hi there ,

my name is Greg Beehre and i worked for Comtrade Eng on Bougainville from 1986-88.

I'm trying to locate a friend i made on the island who worked in the pit workshop as a diesel fitter. Des is his name, originally from Scotland.

I can't remember his surname. Photo above.

I found your email address on the friends of Bougainville page so hope this reaches you and i hope this isn't an intrusion of youir privacy.

Yours Sincerely
Greg
gregnz@xtra.co.nz