The Die Was Cast - My Journey to New Guinea

News items from Bougainville

The Bougainville Aftermath

For your listening pleasure: TAIM BILONG MASTA

70 years of PIM are now available on the internet - click here

A new online library servicing the Pacific: digitalpasifik.org

RETURN TO TOP OF BLOG

If something on this blog doesn't work, please contact the janitor
Alternatively, contact the Helpdesk

13 January 2014

Liz (Morton) Blake emailed:


Liz (Morton) Blake of www.lateralinsights.com.au

 

Hi,


I grew up on Bougainville, living there 10 years - a lifetime in a child's life. My parents, Harold & Hope Morton, developed and operated Bougainville Air Services, which the Provincial Government purchased when we left at the end of 1975. I love this place.


I dream of returning and would love to get an idea of how much it would work, costs, etc. so I can work towards it. It is surely a paradise and always was (except for the malaria I got after my last visit!)

So GLAD to see things re developing for and by these wonderful people I loved.

Best regards,
Liz (Morton) Blake
Phone: 0406 000 969
Skype: lizmortonblake
www.lateralinsights.com.au
lizmortonblake[AT]gmail.com