The Die Was Cast - My Journey to New Guinea

News items from Bougainville

The Bougainville Aftermath

For your listening pleasure: TAIM BILONG MASTA

70 years of PIM are now available on the internet - click here

A new online library servicing the Pacific: digitalpasifik.org

RETURN TO TOP OF BLOG

If something on this blog doesn't work, please contact the janitor
Alternatively, contact the Helpdesk

16 July 2012

Message from Graeme Wellington

Hi Peter

A friend pointed me to the message on your blog from Rob Davies.

I thought that I should update the email on my contact on the Bougainville Copper Project site. I'll try to do an update to the words there too. A fair bit has happened since I wrote that. My wife was diagnosed with widespread terminal cancer in late 2008 and died 14 weeks later Jan 2009.

Sold my business to nurse her. Went and did some volunteer work in PNG.

Semi retired now, do a bit of work for a friend's maintenence business to keep myself busy and in contact with the world.

Hope all is going well with you.

My email is now graemewell@gmail.com

Regards

Graeme
email graemewell@gmail.com