The Die Was Cast - My Journey to New Guinea

News items from Bougainville

The Bougainville Aftermath

For your listening pleasure: TAIM BILONG MASTA

70 years of PIM are now available on the internet - click here

A new online library servicing the Pacific: digitalpasifik.org

RETURN TO TOP OF BLOG

If something on this blog doesn't work, please contact the janitor
Alternatively, contact the Helpdesk

30 March 2016

David Dioth emailed from Brisbane:

 

Hello Peter,

I would like to add my details to the honour roll.

I was with the Commonwealth Bank in Panguna in 1973, living in the dongas at Camp 1 (up the hill above the Bank Branch that was near the entrance to the mine) and then to Camp 6 at Loloho.

My details are below.

Reading your blog brings back good memories of my time on the Island. I have been able to show my children and grandchildren my time on the Island with the pictures on your web.

Thanks for great effort,

Regards

David. AKA Chimbu.


David Dioth
Moneywise Mortgages
21 Billiard Street
Bracken Ridge. Qld. 4017
Phone. 0732614900
Fax. 0732614911
Mobile. 0419704605
Email. david[AT]mwmortgages.com.au
Web Site. mwmortgages.com.au