The Die Was Cast - My Journey to New Guinea

News items from Bougainville

The Bougainville Aftermath

For your listening pleasure: TAIM BILONG MASTA

70 years of PIM are now available on the internet - click here

A new online library servicing the Pacific: digitalpasifik.org

RETURN TO TOP OF BLOG

If something on this blog doesn't work, please contact the janitor
Alternatively, contact the Helpdesk

25 April 2014

Greg Mulhall emailed from Mackay:

Good morning I was in Bougainville from December 1969 to July 1971 employed by Hastings Deering as a storeman. During this time I lived at camp 5 for a short period of time before moving to the camp 6 at Loloho. The time spent on Bougainville was something special and I will never forget it and I thank you for the info you have provided.
I will look through my old photos and forward to you any that i feel are relevant to Bougainville.

I am retired now and have been in Mackay for the past 21 years

Regards

Greg Mulhall
Greg.Mulhall[AT]teamsupply.com.au