The Die Was Cast - My Journey to New Guinea

News items from Bougainville

The Bougainville Aftermath

For your listening pleasure: TAIM BILONG MASTA

70 years of PIM are now available on the internet - click here

A new online library servicing the Pacific: digitalpasifik.org

RETURN TO TOP OF BLOG

If something on this blog doesn't work, please contact the janitor
Alternatively, contact the Helpdesk

4 November 2013

Ken Franklin emailed from Capalaba in Queensland:

Hi Peter,

I regret to report that my friend and room mate from Commbank Kieta, Peter Morris, has recently passed away. Peter was an avid web surfer and had many opinions which he posted on his Facebook page. It is through this that I finally linked up again with him. I was surfing the web and googled Bougainville Copper. Your site popped up and there was Peter Morris - click here. I had the pleasure of seeing him in London several times.

Thankyou for your foresight in creating this site.

Peter was a caring and generous man and spent a lot of his time caring for his wife who has MS. He is sadly missed.

Ken Franklin
Ken[AT]mfranklin.com.au