The Die Was Cast - My Journey to New Guinea

News items from Bougainville

The Bougainville Aftermath

For your listening pleasure: TAIM BILONG MASTA

70 years of PIM are now available on the internet - click here

A new online library servicing the Pacific: digitalpasifik.org

RETURN TO TOP OF BLOG

If something on this blog doesn't work, please contact the janitor
Alternatively, contact the Helpdesk

19 June 2010

Benny Sapea

Hello my name is Benny Sapea,

I come from PokPok Island ,Kieta,Bougainville.

I never grew up on Kieta and have no Idea what it was like back then! due too the crisis ,

Ive been home to Pokpok Island ,Tausina Island and Arovo Island .Everything is back to being it natural environment. No Manmade reminding accept for the old Arovo jetty

Thanks for you websites its help me to understand and rewind back to how good the time and place was!!!!!!!!!!!!CHEERS.

benny
bsapea@gordon.iea.ac.pg