The Die Was Cast - My Journey to New Guinea

News items from Bougainville

The Bougainville Aftermath

For your listening pleasure: TAIM BILONG MASTA

70 years of PIM are now available on the internet - click here

A new online library servicing the Pacific: digitalpasifik.org

RETURN TO TOP OF BLOG

If something on this blog doesn't work, please contact the janitor
Alternatively, contact the Helpdesk

19 June 2010

Mal Paterson

Sensational website, great nostalgia and unbelievable memories. Bougainville, I thank you!

I arrived in 1972 at the Powerstation, working on shift with Peter Bazelt, Bruce Muffet and English contingent, later to transfer to the Concentrator working for Bruce Machen and the gang.

Returned 1984 with my wife Michelle, who worked for Arawa Motors while I worked with the late John Edgar, Graham Pascoe and mad associates.

I feel very fortunate to have shared in that once-in-a-lifetime experience, great country, great people, great company (BCL), great workmates, a great time!

Regards and best wishes to all M.Paterson@engpac.com.au